I was just inspired by my good friends over at Momalom to write a list of 10 things that happen daily at Cafe Cevraini!
This is a list of ten things that happen pretty much every day at our house:
- A hot latte waiting for me when I step out of the shower – delivered by a hot Italian!
- My daughter asking “What’s the high today?” before she chooses her wardrobe – a 15 minute process!
- An invasion of aliens, Star Wars guys, Halo dudes or some other creatures – with me often stepping on someone or moving them off the kitchen table!
- My beloved making lunches because I absolutely HATE doing it!
- Twirping sounds from my Tweetdeck and me checking to see what’s up in the blogosphere
- Me stepping on something on the kitchen floor in my bare feet and wondering, “What the h#$* IS that, anyway?”
- Snuggles, hugs and kisses abound from every direction – hugs make everything alright, no matter what the day brought!
- Arguments about whether so-and-so brushed their teeth or not; including hot breath in the face as “proof” – lovely…..
- Me tripping and cursing over a dog or two in the way when I’ve taken my contacts out and trying to find my glasses – which never seem to be in the same place twice!
- Tuck in the covers, butterfly kisses, a bedtime book or two, lights out and falling asleep with a least some part of our bodies touching each other, making sure we will be together in dreamland…
What are 10 things that happen at your house every day?