While I was on vacation last week, I still managed to follow along on some of my favorite blog posts thanks to my iPhone! (Thanks sweetie!!) Ronna Detrick posted some thought-provoking lists:
I decided to make a couple lists of my own, inspired by my friend Ronna!
10 Things I’m Saying “No” To:
- Apologizing for who I am, what I do, what I love
- Beating myself up or putting myself down
- Spending time worrying about what people say about me
- Spending time worrying about doing the “wrong” thing
- Spending time worrying about upsetting people
- Spending time WORRYING!
- People/Places/Things/Anything that brings me down
- Making excuses (same as Ronna!)
- Hiding behind life’s little bumps in the road
- Being less than who I am
10 Things I’m Saying “Yes” To
- Being in the moment with those around me
- Being true to the “40 and Fabulous Woman” that I am!
- Shouting from the rooftops – “over-use ‘I Love You'” – those 3 little words that mean so much
- Making time for my passions without the guilt
- Helping whoever I can, whenever I can, in whatever way is needed
- Sharing about Faith and Love even when it’s not the “cool” thing to do
- Working and doing what it takes to grow old with the love of my life
- Creating a business that I love with my best friend and making a difference with it!
- Hope in all its forms
- Sharing my gifts, my passions with the world
What are you saying “No” to?
What are you saying “Yes” to?
I think I’ve shared this song before, but it fits here too: