I’ve been reading a lot of posts lately about kicking some butt and making things happen!
Here are a couple:
- Insane Focus from Scott at Reading for Your Success
- Most Important Questions to Ask Yourself from My Super-Charged Life
There are a lot more where that came from!
The gist of it is that we need an action plan. We need to stop planning, and get acting.
My Plans for this Week:
- Spend Focused Time on marketing our specials at Simple Life Celebrations
- Help out a friend with her business
- Get Becca’s B-Day party planned & ready to go!
- Write 5 times this week for this blog and SLC
- Do our Fitness test and testimonial for Fit Marriage
- Hit the gym 5 times this week
- Rewrite my job description for work
- Start our Christmas “plan”
- Declutter some paper that seems to have multiplied like rabbits!
What’s your action plan for the week?
Take that Mountain! Here’s another video from Reba (I’m on a Reba kick lately! LOL!)