Yesterday was another busy day, but I tried to capture those good moments when they happened:
- Having my hubby get up with me. He did his thing and I did mine, but it was nice to have company besides the dogs.
- Seeing my kids healthy and happy in the morning, making them waffles
- Meeting with a lot of people in my new role – it empowers me to feel like I will be able to help them do their jobs
- Hanging out with my young Katimavik friends, eating one of my favorite foods (Chinese), enjoying their last couple days with me – I will miss them! They are so fun and make me feel young!
- Catching up with a few friends that I bumped into that I haven’t talked to in a while
- Having my daughter call me asking questions about the cupcakes she made for her class to celebrate the end of exams
- Getting a call from my son’s teacher letting me know that she has some ideas to help him with writing and that she’d taken the time to let his new teachers know. Talk about going the extra mile!
- Planning an event that will push me past my comfort zone, but will be so much fun!
- Peanut butter and banana – ’nuff said
- Still being allowed to kiss them goodnight 🙂
- After another busy day, curling up on the couch for a few minutes beside my handsome Italian, sipping a beer, watching The Mummy (one of my faves)
- Falling instantly asleep with his arm around me once the light went out
Good Moments are all we need, aren’t they? 🙂
All I Ask For Anymore
What are your moments? Do you take the time to write them down regularly?