I am constantly coming across new web stuff to check out. These are some I subscribe to:
- My newest project – the Happiness Project
- mnmlist.com – how to live a minimalist life – I’m still working on that!
- zenhabits.net – good habits to get into
- zenfamilyhabits.net – good family habits to get into
- gordatoldscollege.blogspot.com – fellow blogger at Olds College tells an awesome story!
- http://www.farbeyondthestars.com/ – great info from a guy I look up to in the blogging world, Everett Bogue
Those are just a few! Check out more on my Blogroll on the right side of this blog.
I’ve recently signed up for the Ride to Conquer Cancer – a 200 km bike ride and fundraising event to fight this terrible disease! My page:
I’ve signed up for an account on LinkedIn – find me there!
I am officially google-addicted! I love everything that google offers!
Check out our (My best friend, Krystal and I) new business website (powered by Google!) at Simple Life Celebrations
I am completely absorbed in keeping up with all these online tools! It’s crazy! I should have a laptop surgically attached to my lap! Ok….maybe!!not!
I love the ability to get any song pretty much. Some official videos, some not so much. Anyone that knows me knows that I really love music! Youtube is awesome! (and very distracting!)