I was inspired by this awesome, fun list from Mommy Pants today, so I thought I would write my own!
- I, too (along with Cheryl) can lift both my big toes when my feet are flat. In fact, I gross my family out by being able to spread them all out completely and walk around like that. Which I do often, just to gross them out!!!
- I can also pick stuff up and open doors with my feet. Very handy when my hands are full and the reason I go barefoot all the time!
- It totally grosses ME out to feed the dogs. The smell of their dog food makes me retch. I avoid it at all costs, including bribing my children to do it!
- I sing in my car and sometimes forget when the windows are down…..
- I love to play my kid’s Webkinz accounts – especially Smoothie Moves. If you know what that is, you are weird too!
- I tell my kids stories about when I was a teenager and loved 4H, especially showing my cattle where I got to wash, dry and comb their hair; including putting their tails into a nice little ball at the end….they looked better than me…(see number 9)
- I despise cupboard or closet doors being open! I will even close them in other people’s houses. Sorry!
- I really cannot tell a joke. Or a funny story. I try and try and fail abysmally every time. Again, sorry! I won’t stop trying though!
- Makeup and doing hair absolutely sucks. If I could get away with a ball cap every day, I would. Mom hates this about me…. 🙂
- Mustard and cheese slices = ultimate snack when no one is looking. Also ketchup on KD and my grilled cheese sandwiches.
- I refuse to touch our Bearded Dragons no matter how many times the kids try to make me. Which, conveniently, eliminates me from the possible people that have to clean their terrarium! Point for me!
- I say weird things like ”wicked” and ”awesome” and ”Point for me” and wonder why people know I’m from the 80s
- I am the only one in my huge family that over-shares! LOL!
Some days are good, some are bad, but as long as we keep laughing, loving and learning, it will all be ok.
Bring on the Rain: